mosnox Ltd are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We are committed not only to the letter of the law, but also to the spirit of the law. We place the highest importance on the correct, lawful, and fair handling of all personal data, respecting the legal rights, privacy, and trust of all individuals we deal with.
What Is Personal Data?
Personal data is information that can be used to help identify an individual, such as name, address, phone number or email address.
mosnox Ltd is required to process the personal data of individuals (also known as “data subjects”) as part of its business practices. Individuals can include (but are not limited to) customers, suppliers, business contacts, clients and any other individuals we have a direct or indirect relationship with.
While it’s important that you read this policy to understand what information we collect, how we may use it, and what your rights are – we understand that you may not have time right now to, so we’ve added this quick summary:
- We collect information about customers, suppliers, business contacts, clients and any other individuals we have a direct or indirect relationship with
- We collect information to provide goods or services, to provide information, for administration, research, analysis, and for the establishment and defence of legal claims.
- We only collect the information that we need or that would be useful to us in our quest to provide the best possible service.
- We never sell your data and we will never share it with another organisation for marketing purposes.
- We only share data where we are required to do so by law or with carefully selected partners who do work for us. All partners are required by their contract to treat your data as carefully as we would, to only use it as instructed, and to allow us to check that they do this.
That’s our policy in brief, please read the full policy and if you have any questions about privacy or how we process your data you can contact us.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Why Do We Collect Information About You?
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your orders and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We may e-mail you from time to time regarding the services you have purchased or for marketing / promotional purposes.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future with clear opt out instructions on mailings or contact details should they be received in any other manner.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number(s)
- email address(s)
- credit/debit card details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
We will do our best to ensure that the information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site, and to make our site easier to use. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
mosnox Ltd will not use this information to transmit an automated recorded message for direct marketing purposes via a telephone, without your prior consent.
Will We Share Your Information?
In some instances, we may be required to share the information with service providers and business partners who are working on our behalf. On these occasions, information sharing is always kept to a minimum and we require any third party to agree to keep information confidential and only use the information for the sole purpose of performing their obligations to us.
We reserve the right to pass on your personal information to any law enforcement agencies properly requesting it in connection with the commission of any offence once we are reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request.
This policy applies to everyone who provides mosnox Ltd with personal information.
Examples would be:
- Information provided to us when interacting with our websites
- Information provided for payments to our organisation
- Information provided to service providers and business partners
- Job applications
- Responses to marketing campaigns
If at any time you do not agree to our collection of personal information, please do not register, subscribe to our services, create an account or in any other way interact with our websites or mobile applications.
If you would like to access, correct or delete the personal information that we hold about you please do not hesitate to contact us via the following means:
1. For existing customers or those who have a registered an account with us, to opt out of our marketing communications or change any of the details on your account at any time you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that if you are a customer, we will still be required to update you with specific service information.
2. All others should contact mosnox Ltd by email.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.